Waking the Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy land hidden from the outside world, the races of Olair are protected by a group of elite warriors known as the Shadow Watchers. But evil grows close.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word count submissions close Sunday night...
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Return of Evil: Travel to the Necromancer's fortress (Arc Thread)
Castlevania  EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:51 am by Nyx Dracul

» Castlevania
Castlevania  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:28 am by Saya Weiss

» Suggestions to the Admins
Castlevania  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:18 am by Nyx Dracul

» Arc Point Spending
Castlevania  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 am by Saya Weiss

» Arc Point System
Castlevania  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:50 am by Saya Weiss

» Unique Abilities Apps
Castlevania  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 am by Saya Weiss

» Joanne Riesse
Castlevania  EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:20 pm by President Boom

» Ethreal Earth App
Castlevania  EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:16 pm by President Boom

» Great Ventus Shield
Castlevania  EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:15 pm by President Boom

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

Castlevania

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Fame : 0

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:36 pm

It was an odd night as normally the skys of the fields of darkness were always clear. yet now a vicious a thunderstorm had struck. Rain pelted from the clouds pouring down drenching the castle and the creatures that called it home. High up in the castle on a platform out exposed to the elements stood two figures. The platform had many large gouges and blood stains from recent combat. The two figures stared at each other with blood red eyes that seemed to glow. Lightning flashed briefly revealing the two. One was a man tall he had pale white skin shoulder length white hair and red eyes. He wore a grey shirt with a long white overcoat. He also wore jeans and boots. His clothes were ripped and damaged as well as stained with blood. The figure that stood across from him was a woman. She to had pale white skin long raven black hair and red eyes. She wore a black tunic loose jeans that hung on her hips held by a black belt with a garnet embed in the buckle. she also wore a burgundy robe as well as barefoot. Her garment to were torn and stained with blood from battle. Nyx looked upon her brother both tired from the long battle. She held out her right hand a sword of void magic materialized in her right hand. She then held out her left hand and a sword of chaos magic materialized. Soma stared at her in shock. Nyx than charged at him however Soma held up a hand multiple silver tendrils appeared from his back and fired lasers at Nyx. However she dissolved into a black colored mist to avoid the spell. Then solidifying in front of her brother she plunged both swords into his chest. Pure surprise was all that was etched upon the vampires face. He then chuckled light coughing up blood. It looks like I still have some ways to go before I can replace our grandfather. You win Nyx. Now I think I shall sleep. The sword vanished as Soma collapsed unconscious. Nyx caught her brother as he fell. A man dressed in a black suite approached the two. He had dark brown hair that was combed back and he wore glasses that reflected flash of lightning from the storm. He held out a hand and spoke. My lady why don't you let me carry him to his crypt so he can rest. Nyx nodded. Giles then bent down and picked up Soma. Nyx then stood up and leaned against her butler and spoke. Giles I think I am going to sleep as well. The butler nodded and said. If that is your wish my lady I will make sure no one disturbs you. The vampire nodded and spoke a bit weakly. Thank you Giles.

Present Day, or er Night

Nyx jerked awake coughing in a bit of a raspy voice. She still wore the same battle torn clothes that she had went to sleep in those many years ago. She was laying in a grand bed with a gothic wooden frame and drapes. It looked as if the vampire had greatly aged since that night. Her skin was wrinkled her once raven hair now gray. Her eyes that had once been a vivid red now a dull rusty color. She stood up weakly not sure how long she had been asleep. She walked over to her wardrobe. Opening it she pulled out a simple yet elegant red dress that would also be easy to move in. With a bit of difficulty she changed out of her old clothes and got into these new one. She then called out in a voice that sounded like it belonged to an old woman. Giles!? Giles!? Were are you Giles? This bothered the vampire. She would have figured Giles would have been awaiting for her to wake up. She walked out of her room still barefoot. This was a quirk of her no matter what she was always barefoot. The stone floor was cool to the touch but it did not bother the vampire. she roamed the halls a bit aiming for the study in this wing that was often her mane hang out. Maybe Giles was there? She then paused feeling a bit dumb and went to use her minds eye. She focused and started struggle and realized that it was beyond her now. She furrowed her brow now confused. She could feel it now her powers had eroded away. Just how long had she been asleep? She continued towards the study and when she entered she almost squealed in delight. There by the main table of the room that had a many shelves for the old parchments and books that the room held was a blood font. A pedestal with a special orb holding a large quantity of blood. The orb was designed to be easy to bite into while also being able to preserve the blood inside of it. She knew Giles must have prepared it for her but still just were was he? She shrugged and walked over to the blood font and took hold of the orb. She then sunk her fangs into it and started drinking greedily from it. The blood sateing her thirst that had built while she had been asleep. While drinking her wrinkled skin became soft and smooth, her eyes regained there color becoming a bright red, while her hair starting from the roots became a raven black once more. After draining the font she pulled away with a sigh. She then looked down and noticed a napkin by the faunt as well and laughed. Her voice now a soft soprano a vast difference form that of the raspy voice from before. Oh Giles you always think of everything don't you. She then picked up the napkin wiping the blood from her face a light smile touching her lips as she did so. It was almost as if she could hear Giles now saying "A lady must keep up her appearance after all."

WC: 1044
WTWC: 1044
Back to top Go down
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:04 am

After waiting a bit Nyx started to get well uhm what is the word. Well she started to get bored. So Nyx left the study all the meanwhile taking a self assessment of just how much power she had. In all honesty it felt as if she had lost almost all of her powers. She felt close to back when she had started training under grandfather when she had still been a dampir coming into her powers. From what she could tell she still had access to her dark void and chaos magi's however to what extent and power she was a bit unsure. The fight against Soma and her sleep must have been more taxing that what she had originally thought. She flexed her hand a bit while walking down the castles halls. She did this as if she could feel her lost powers, and feel energy flex through her being. Though in reality none of that was true. Honestly she was just a bit bored and stemming that boredom. She stopped by a window in the hallway and stared at the clear lovely night sky. The stars littered the sky and the moon was currently a full one. It was a vast difference from the last time she was awake. The storm had almost been like an extra dramatic affect just for her and her twins battle. She could understand Soma's ambition, however she felt it was a bit low to try and awake there grandfather after a battle against a powerful Paladin. The Palading had even had godly weapons which had made it all the more harder on Dracula. This is why there grandfather was asleep now. It was then though that a realization struck Nyx. All three main inhabitants of Castlevania had been asleep for who knows how long? She had to wonder how the menagerie of monsters for training that her grandfather kept was? She wondered if Giles had been taking care of the beast? Maybe that was were he was. She set off with a destination in mind now. After descending some stairs and going down another hall she heard creaking. But ir was not the creak of a door or window which she had grown use to since living in Castlevania. No it was the creak of bone like that of a.....Skeleton!? Nyx looked in the direction she heard the creeks from and was confused. She had faced such lowly undead a many time before. However what was odd was that her grandfather had none in his menagerie. He had a few lowly zombies, a pair of manticores, a flock of harpies and a gorgon. There were no skeletons. This did not bode well for the possibilities. Though she did not know why there were not many who ever approached Castlevania. She chalked this up to her grandfather though. He claimed he had a fearsome reputation after all. However now it appeared they had some guest.

Nyx found the creaky bags of bones with relative ease. There were two in front of her both with a rusted sword and shield. They appeared to be looking for something though she had no relative clue but could probably take a handful of guesses. Though she would wait on taking a guess until she had more info. Now normally she would get there attentions and give them a shot. However the circumstances were not normal. She had just awoken and found herself greatly lacking in power. She already could tell her body was moving slower than what it use to along with the fact she could also view less of the world. She needed to truly find out how much power she had lost and she had the perfect spell that would let her know. She used the dark tendril spell. She expected a multiple slew of dark bladed tendrils to head out and shred the pathetic creatures. Instead all she sent out was one. She aimed for the left first and had the tendril go through the things rib cage. Then had the tendril come back around and take out the shield arm breaking it off. Then once more had the tendril swivel to the second one and preform the same act before it faded. This would make sure that at least the skeletons could not block with a shield now. While also causing damage. This was all she needed to confirm her fears. She was basically back at the base of her powers. Only retraining the magi she had. She sighed. Well all that meant was she would have to train back up. She held out her right hand as it became cloaked in darkness. The skeletons were charging at her, but they would be no threat. After all no matter were her power was a skeleton would never be a threat to her. However that would not mean she would let them get close. She swung out her arm and a whip of dark magi extended. It hit both skeletons, not with as much force as she would like but enough to stagger them. She then flicked her wrist to swing the whip right back landing another strike. She kept up the barrage one hit after another. The advantage to a whip was that it had range and could affect an area depending on how long she would extend it. Then also with no shields to block now the skeletons were at her mercy. Finally after about a ten hit combo the skeletons collapsed into a literal heap of bones the light in there hollow eyes fading. The darkness vanished from her right hand as she let out a sigh. She would need to check other parts of the castle to see if they were truly under attack.

WC: 968
WTWC: 968
Back to top Go down
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Nyx continued walking down the hall as she heard yet another set of creaky bones. The vampire let out a sigh at this. She had wiped out quite a few groups of skeletons already, from what she could tell this was an invasion. She sighed wondering just what kind of person was stupid enough to invade Dracula's castle. Whoever it was must have had some kind of death wish, though she was still wondering just were Giles was. More than likely with this invasion her butler was off fighting some other bags of bones to make sure that Nyx was not disturbed. She laughed a bit and wondered how the homunculus would react to her being awake now. She walked into the main hall and saw a group of skeletons. She counted at least six of them. They were not much of a threat and had yet to spot the vampire. She honestly had to wonder what kind of idiot would use so many skeletons in an invasion? If they were to use even something a bit stronger than maybe this would have had a chance at succeeding. Skeletons after all were the lowest of the undead. They were the weakest but also the most common. They were only truly dangerous in large numbers or if one had no experience in combat. Basically a skeleton was nothing more than a training dummy. Nyx smiled and continued to let her thoughts roam as she leaned against the stair railing looking down at the skeletons. If this was a game one could say this was all nothing more than a tutorial. Nyx held out her right hand and summoned a large scythe of dark magi. She walked down the rest of the stairs and then made a small bound and with her scythe sliced old skullys head clean causing the rest of it to collapse in a heap of bones. Nyx charged at the next two and swung her scythe. However three of them stood together with shields raised and blocked her strike. The other two circled around her and swung there rusted blades at her. Nyx ducked and pivoted taking out the legs of two behind her. They crashed to the floor and she kept pivoting spinning the scythe over her head and took out the two. She smiled still glad that she may have lost power but she still had her techniques. Sadly however the three behind her charged and swung there blades at her. Or rather they would have but several disc of black wind took of the threes heads. They collapsed into a heap upon the floor. Nyx looked up dismissing her scythe and saw a man with dark brown hair brushed back and glasses. He wore a butlers uniform, black shoes, black slacks, white dress shirt black dress coat and a black tie. Nyx smiled and said. Well Giles were have you been? You have been missing the party. The man now down in front of Nyx. He pulled out a pair of white gloves form his pocket and put them on. He then bowed and said. I apologize my lady. I have been exterminating the new vermin that have come to the castle. So I figured it would be best to do some pest control while your brother and grandfather were sleeping. I apologize you had to wake up during such a time. Nyx shook her head and smiled. Do not worry. My power has eroded so I could use some training. Besides first thing I wake to is some half baked invasion. Giles nodded and Nyx looked to the front door. Any bet that something fun lays outside in wait?

WC: 628
WTWC: 1596
Back to top Go down
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:58 am

Nyx and Giles stepped out into the courtyard. About a hundred or so Skeletons were there. Nyx sighed at the sight. With how much her power had eroded away she was unsure if she could even take this many. She looked Giles who was already raising his arms preparing to activate the Hollows wind. Nyx then looked back out towards the crowd and had to wonder just what were the chances of them winning? She was in her more serious mode as the threat before her was real. It was then that a thought occurred to her. Who was leading them? Skeletons were a very low level undead, and vastly lacked intelligence. They were more often then naught pawns, and very disposable. Maybe if they could find and take out the leader then the rest would scatter. Giles we need not focus on the pawns but instead should be looking for the king. Giles nodded and said. Of course my lady. Do you think the king could possibly be the stranger who is standing on a gargoyle about fifteen feet up overlooking the courtyard? Nyx looked up and saw the person who Giles was talking about. There stood a figure wearing a blood red cloak, a strange black helmet, on his right hand a black clawed gauntlet with a similar design to the helm. Otherwise all that could be seen were the figures black boots as it held it's cloak that wrapped it with it's right hand obscuring everything else form view. Nyx called out in a voice loud enough to hopefully be heard by the strange figure. You in the red cloak. Are you the one responsible for this invasion?! The helmet turned and the black eyeholes looked at her. A red glow seamed to come from the eyeholes and the figure jumped from the gargoyle and onto the courtyard below. During the jump Nyx spotted as the cloak flapped open, a black sleeveless tunic, black breaches and an unarmored pale white arm with long nails almost like talons. This told her whoever this was was a vampire. She also noted a strange black ornate sword strapped to the figures left hip. The figure walked towards Nyx and Giles and the skeletons parted for it. This confirmed to Nyx that whoever this was, was indeed the one in charge of all these lesser undead. The figure stopped in the middle of the courtyard and spoke. The voice sounded toneless and a bit hollow, and Nyx had to wonder if that was an enchantment on the helm. Yes I am the one who commands these creatures. Who are you? I can tell your vampire, well at least you lady, the man I can not say. Nyx nodded and spoke calmly and a bit cautious. I am Nyx Dracul. This. She said making an indication to Giles. Is my Butler, Giles. I am the grand daughter of Dracula, the master of this castle you have invaded. She finished with an air of authority. The figure nodded. So that explains why there is a castle in the forbidden land. Though whose castle it is would make sense. Dracula was once a ruler of our kind. But that would mean your Alucard Wiess's daughter. So why would you be here? And more importantly why do you still bare the name of Dracul? The figured whispered the last few parts to himself so Nyx did not hear them. Nyx continued speaking. Now who are you and why are you here? The figure chuckled though almost ignoring the woman. I find it ironic, the castle I find belongs to the previous monarch. You know I hate that word, monarch? I would much prefer a democracy, a sense of equlity. However our wretched kinds just must be a class system. Instantly degrading any vampire who was once human, even if that human had no choice. Such dispicable creatures we are. I believe this will indeed make a good base for my rebellion to begin. The figure drew his sword and Nyx noted the blade seemed a bit saw toothed, I am the one known as Zero! And I claim this castle as the base for a Rebellion! One that will change the vampires and the world! Zero swung there sword and a red beam fired from it. Nyx dodge it barely. Black wind then surrounded Giles's arms and he fired several black wind disc at Zero. However the figure swung the sword and one large red beam easily countered the wind neutralizing the attack. Giles charged in and swung his arms in striking motions like a martial artist, the wind around his arms would act as a cutting device. However Zero dodged and parried the blows. Meanwhile an ethreal blue dual edged sword manifested in Nyx's hand as she summoned her void magi. Nyx then charged in and swung her blade just as Zero went to parry Giles. She cut into the figures upraised left arm and blood spilled out. Nyx smiled that her attack had landed. Zero in response to this fired a red beam at Giles and blasted the hommunculus backwards. Then Zero back stepped and raised the left arm the blood from the cut swirled out in front of the outstretched palm. Zero then fired the blood in a quick blast and it hit Nyx in her stomach. The pain surprised her as her red dress was torn and she was thrown back. She stood up slowly. That was going to bruise. She watched then as the blood form Zero's left arm formed a backwards curved blade much like a scythes. She raised her own sword prepared for the battle to continue as Giles also stood up, his hollows wind swirling around his arms. This was not going to be an easy battle.

WC: 1006
WTWC: 1006
Back to top Go down
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:16 am

Erith had been watching the incident so far from the shadows outside of the courtyard. Her eyes were continuously locked on to the strange figure who was leading the large group of undead as if she had been trying to put pieces together that only she could see. The strangers appearance was different but it would have taken more than that to hide a creation from its creator.
"So after all of these years, this is what you have been up to dear "zero"?" She laughed lightly beneath her breath after hearing the figure call itself that. She had some doubts but nothing could hide from her the truth hiden in the figures blood, truth she could smell from here, even amongst the army of skeletons. It is a hard fact to explain to those who have never changed in the ways of vampires or werewolves. She decided that it was best no to straight up walk into the group for threat of being killed and kept to the shadows as she made her way onto one of the more elevated platforms of the area, making her way towards an overlook of the fight. While doing so she caught a better look of the girl combating Zero and one of her eyebrows raised. "Is that Nyx... so I'm not the only supposed dead around here." She smirked as she finally got into a position close enough to be in easy eye sight of them and called down to them in a polite tone. "Well hello there residents of castlevania. Quite a lovely night for a fight isn't it?" She smiled as she lightly twhirled her umbrella behind her.
Back to top Go down
https://slaythedark.rpg-board.net
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Nyx was preparing her basic void spell when she heard a voice come from above them. When she saw that a girl, no a female vampire stood there she raised an eyebrow and noticed that Zero was also distracted by this newcomer. The girl had long white hair and red eyes. Nyx noted also her strange attire. She then turned her attention back to Zero and noted that Zero seemed a lot more tense now.Nyx figured this would be the perfect moment to strike but then Zero spoke and what he said stopped her. Well Hello Erith Weiss, Princess of the vampires. Why are you here in the forbidden land? Surely it could not be to see your elder sister Nyx? Nyx looked back at the vampire who had just been called a princess and her sister. She pointed her void sword at zero and said. What do you mean Zero? Explain this accusation of yours. As far as I know I only have a brother, and that is my twin Soma. Zero chuckled a knowing laugh. Why Nyx Dracul, was thyat your original name? Nyx shook her head. Well no, my original name was Night Tepes, both me and Soma changed our names twenty years ago when we turned one hundred why? So that would make you one hundred and twenty. Well meet Erith your much younger sister. You have another who is Alucards favorite but her and Erith are not always on good terms. Nyx gave a puzzled look. Neither her nor Soma had met there father for to long. Dracula had been the one who more or less raised them after the age of twenty five. He had been the one who taught them how to use there powers and what they were. So she guessed that it was more than plausible that her father could have had more children. She wondered if Erith had been born to a human or vampire mother? Nyx and Soma had both been born as Dampir, but her vampire blood had eventually purged the human blood. Nyx simpley looked back up and said. Huh, well nice to meet you sis. Nyx then noticed Zero wast still tense making a clenched fist. Zero then raised there left hand and the blood blade swirled into an orb in front of Zeros hand and Zero spoke once more. Now that introductions are out of the way it is time for you to die Erith Weiss. The figure then fired the orb at a high speed heading straight for Eirth. Night remembered how thta same technique not moments ago had bruised her ribs. However Zero was now open. Sorry Zero but this is checkmate. She dashed in and went to stab Zero but Zero blocked with there own sword. This no longer concerns you. And Zeros sword released another red beam that blew Nyx backwards and she slammed into the stairs and slumped down in a daze.

WC: 520
WTWC: 1526
Back to top Go down
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Erith laughed lightly as the pleasantries were short and Zero explained to her older half sister about her origins, finding it interesting that their grandfather never explained these circumstances though it never really surprised her from what she had heard her grandfather was like. She waved once her sister threw a hello her way but only smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you, though my father never seemed to be talkative of his past infidelities I have heard a few things about you and your brother. Unfortunately that is not the reason why i am here." She prepared to explain but was stopped once Zero launched an attack her way. It may have been fast but because of Erith's weak defenses she had gained quite a perception and simply jumped out of the way, landing on another platform and grinning looking down to Zero. "Oh come now child, don't be so hostile to your creator." She spoke in a mocking tone and laughed lightly putting her hand up to her mouth. She wasn't interested in getting into a fight but she was prepared. She reached into her side sachel and pulled out her book. "And yes my father may be more proud of my dear sister, I am the one more deserving of praise."
Back to top Go down
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Night glowered as she slowly rose and Giles helped her to her feet. Something about the way Erith spoke just rubbed her the wrong way. Thanks Giles. Giles nodded and said. Of course my lady. She clenched her fist starting reget having taken that slumber. Maybe then her powers would not have eroded and she could have wiped Zero out. However it was when a cackle of madness started Nyx looked up at Zero and saw that they were the one one laughing. Zero had fired several more of there blood bullets yet these last few were not aimed at Erith but around her. Creator huh!? No I would have to say more of a tormentor. Now Die by my power! Zero raised there left arm and hundreds of blood droplets rose up from were Zero's blood had hit. They would gravitate around Erith and then stretch out and aim to stab her as they took a spherical formation around her. All the while Zero also swung there sword firing a red beam of energy as well to were Erith stood. Nyx readied her void sword once more though and said. Giles give me a boost. She knew Giles would understand what she meant as he said. As you wish. The hollows wind surrounded his arms and hie fired off a small funnel around Nyx. This would carry her with great speed at Zero. The idea the wind would knock Zero off guard which would finally let Nyx take the advantage. However Zero turned and formed a shield with the blood form there right arm and blocked both her lunge and the hollows wind cyclone spell. Nyx staggered back and Zero dropped the shield and started forming the same blade as earlier. Your starting to annoy me. Said Zero preparing to counterattack. However Nyx smiled and retorted. And you underestimate me. Then Nyx fired void lightning from her left hand. The spell struck Zero and staggered them. Nyx then dismissed her void magi and summoned her scythe of darkness and pivotted it around sliced at Zero's unarmored chest and blood spurted fourth. However Zero disolved into mist and flew backwards out of range of the scythe before any real damage could be done. Nyx grimaced at this. Zero then said. Your right, I may just be in over my head.

WC: 416
WTWC: 1938
Back to top Go down
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Erith almost laughed once Zero had called her his tormentor and the ruby on her necklace began to glow. "Oh please now my dear zero. It can't be that bad being part of an elite race. Especially being the personal creation of a royal." She watched as his blood floated around her about to become an attack but before that could happen her body turned into a thick silver mist, floating down from the platform and onto the ground, now placing her between Zero and Nyx where she once again retained her solid form. Her umbrella was now closed and she rested its tip on the ground for balance, placing both of her hands on the handle. She awaited for Zero to become solid himself as she watched his mist stay retreated from her sister. "Or maybe I need to teach you the importance of following royalty without question."
Back to top Go down
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:42 am

Nyx watched as Eirth placed herself between Zero and herself. Giles rested a hand on her shoulders as Zero had all of there attention on Erith. Zero laughed blood lowly sliding down the front of there tunic were Nyx's scythe had cut. Zero chuckled weakly. Elite race you said? No, were a race of monsters who feast on blood and prey on the weak. Do you know Erith, I was enslaved when you tossed me out like trash. A lord took me and used me as his personal toy.For as long as I was enslaved to them I was just there toy. Just like I was garbage to you. So no vampires, were monsters. I am just as much proof of that. After having enough my blood spoke, whispered words of madness and I cut the lord up into pieces. Many many pieces, then I killed the lords wife and other servants till the blood stopped speaking. Then I claimed the sword Blood emperor as my own, and with it I shall lead a rebellion and cut out the monarchy that rules, destroy teh class system. Then what happens next to me will be of little consequence. Nyx listened to what Zero said and shivered a bit. Zero caught this and looked at Nyx. Then Zero spoke. You know I never knew Alucard had other children. I also noticed you shivered, do you have issue with vampires as well Nyx Dracul? Nyx shook her head. No just trying to wrap my head around all of this. She was a bit confused as what Zero had described was cruel, but she and Soma had experienced a bit of cruelty. May I ask just how well you know your family Nyx? Nyx shrugged. Well the only ones I know are my twin Soma, and my grandfather Dracula. My grandfather took me and Soma in back when we were young. We were born half human, Dampir. Around one hundred our vampire blood purged the last of our human blood. However back when we had only lived with our grandfather for five years our father came to the castle. Our grandfather introduced us to Alucard. At first Alucard seemed like a nice kind loving man much like our grandfather had been to us. However when he found out we were Dampir and not full vampires he became cold. One could say hateful. he said. "I am sorry but you two are not my children. You could never come with me and I will never have you. Vampires will just consider you as trash." Those were his last words two us. Him and grandfather then had a fight. Dracula told him family is family no matter what. He should love us and at least make an effort to get to know us. However Alucard just left without a word. He never returned to Castlevania afterwards. I admit knowing my father left me hurt. Soma was crushed and swore one day he would surpass even grandfather and become the Prince of Darkness. Me I just fealt hollow for a bit. Dracula then became our parental figure afterwards. I admit seeing that Alucard ended up having more children does make me a bit angry, makes me a bit jealous that they got to know Alucard. However I do not regret my past. Zero nodded and said. So in the end the king even rejected his own children. Well I believe enough has been said here. Your death shall come another day Erith Weiss. As for you Nyx you and your brother are just another example of how corrupt the vampire are. Zero then turned into a cloud of bats and flew away. It wa sthen Nyx had realized the Skeletons had already left. However she jumped when she heard a voice behind her speak. So my son has had more kids. Well Nyx, and Erith. Would you like to come in and have breakfast with your grandfather? and Giles could you go get things ready? Giles bowed to the man who was speaking. He had pale white skin, long black hair and a thin black beard and moustache, and red eyes. He wore a red coat over a bare chest that held both scars and muscle. He wore black pants and boots as well. Giles then said. Of course Lord Dracula. Nyx turned and smiled at her granfather. Good morning Grandfather. She said with a smile. Dracula returned this smile and said. And a good morning to you my ever so lovely gran daughter.

WC: 789
WTWC: 789
Back to top Go down
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 am

Erith stood back with her motionless face as he accused her of throwing him away like garbage. If he truly knew the reason why she gavr him up he might come to a better understanding and may be a bit less insane. "Oh come now dear Zero, if you are going to blame me for getting rid of you for my own self gain then you might as well go through the rest of eternity blind to everything around you."
She watched as the two of them chatted and did not even give another word until Zero had left the area after throwing another threat of death her way. She rolled her eyes having heard such words from her irate creation. She began to turn back to her sister and the homunculus but was surprised to see her grandfather walking up to them. "Ah it is a pleasure to finally meet you dear grandfather." She spoke in a polite tone and curtsied out of respect before approqching him. "A breakfast does sound lovely but I do not have much time left to stay so if we were to eat it would have to be quick." She smiled but with slight deviousness hidden behind her eyes, making sure to not waste much more time as she can to make sure she continues to work on her plans.
Back to top Go down
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:10 am

Dracula nodded at Erith. Well I would hate to waste your time. I am just family after all. You can come for breakfast if you wish it miss. If your in to much of a hurry to have time for your family then feel free to leave. Dracula turned to Nyx and smiled. Are you coming? Nyx nodded and stretched a bit. She could feel the hunger now that the threat was gone. The blood font early had helped her recover from her sleep but she was starving still. Nyx followed her grandfather to the dining hall were Giles as always had already set places. The head of the table set for her grand father who took his seat. The seat to his right set up for Nyx who when she approached her seat Giles pulled it out for her and she sat down. She gave Giles and said. Thank you Giles. Giles did a slight bow and said. Of course my lady. Giles then quickly made his way to the kitchen when Nyx realized her dress was still torn and she would need to change after the meal. Nyx noticed that a third place was set. On the left side of her grandfather two seats down. Giles brought out three plates and set one at each place. On the plates were chocolate chip pancakes and sausage. Giles then placed a fork by each place along with blood laced raspberry syrup. Giles then placed three glasses down and poured a blood wine into each. He then said simply. Breakfast is served. And Nyx let her grandpa pour the syrup for his pancakes and then claimed it for herself. After all raspberry chocolate and blood were three of her favorite things. Then she started to eat.

WC: 310
WTWC: 1099
Back to top Go down
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 am

Erith smiled a bit sheepishly when their grandfather told her she didn't have to stay and eat with her family is she did not wish to. To many vampires this would seem as a minor insult but Erith only giggled lightly and looked back to him. "Well i have somewhere to be but not until I am done here of course." Though the real reason she had come here was unkown she seemed to be very interested in keeping up to it. She quietly followed them to the dining hall where she stood on the side wall as they began to eat. Her last meal of blood was hours ago but she had learned control and patience over the years and prefered not to feed so elegantly in front of others. She found that she preferred to instill fear in the weak when she fed by attacking from the shadows in her own personal way.
Back to top Go down
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:51 am

Dracula nodded while they ate. He looked up at the place that had been sat for Eirth. Nyx did the same and then went back to her meal realizing Erith was not going to eat. Dracula then spoke. Well I have never been one to let a meal go to waist. Giles have you eaten breakfast yet? The butler shook his head no. Well then why not go grab your own syrup and sit down and eat. Giles nodded and said. Thank you my lord. Giles then hurried off through a door. After a bit he came back and sat down and started eating. After hearing though what Erith said about having some were to be Dracula then made a gentle wave with his left hand. Well do not let me or you sister keep you then. I mean after all what could possibly be important here in the forbidden land of the vampires. Your father made it apparent neither I, nor his children here are very welcome outside of these walls. So I doubt he even knows your here. I also doubt that you came here specifically after that Zero figure as you would have gone after the vampire as soon as they took off. And do not take this the wrong way but how you have spoke to that person earlier and how you have acted thus far obviously indicates that you have little empathy or sympathy. So what is it you want or think you can get from here? Nyx was surprised by just how forward her grandfather was being. She was not shocked by the questioning, as she herself felt as if Erith was cold. Nyx was pretty sure from her own observations Eirth put way to much on her bloodline. Felt superior to everyone and everything. Yet She was probably also the kind who would twist and bend rules to fit there own needs. Trye her best to manipulate the situation, though she was willing to bet that Erith's hubris was her greatest weakness. Nyx finished her meal and stood up form the table. Well grandfather I shall excuse myself. I kinda need to change my clothes as Zero trashed my dress. Nyx said indicating the torn hole below her bust line form the blood bullet Zero had hit her with. Dracula nodded and Nyx walked off to her room.

Once in her room Nyx pulled out a black dress with a short skirt. This was a combat dress with oriental influence in the fashion, with an oriental white bolero jacket with red fringe. Nyx quickly changed getting into her new outfit and did a light twirl her skirt flairing out as she did. Ah much better. She said.

WC: 473
WTWC: 1572
Back to top Go down
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Erith felt no guilt to the words that were spoken to her for she knew they were true. There was very little she cared for in this world and anything else was just an obstacle for her to get over to make her dreams a reality. "You are correct, I carry little sympathy or empathy in this world but I do not need judgement from a man like yourself dear grandfather.*" She spoke in a more irritated voice now as she slowly approached the table. Her walk was more elegant now that she was outside of battle but her eyes still showed the same story. "Now you are correct in assuming i did not come here just to see zero, frankly that was just a strange coincidence. I came here to find someone to assist me in a mission in the human territory and what better place to look then the castle of misfit vampires." She stood at the opposite end of Dracula and stared into his eyes with a slight demented smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:38 am

Nyx was heading back downstairs when she heard her grandfather give off one of his cold trademark laughs. Judgement you say? No that is were you are wrong, it was no judgement but a mere observation. As for my past I can only imagine what tales history and my son have weaved of me. I admit I have been a cold heartless monster. Slain a many enemies without remorse. However there is one thing I do care for in this world and that is family. Currently the only family I seem to have are my two grandchildren that my son so easily cast aside, which from your chat with Zero I shall take is a trait he passed onto to you. After all what is a man, but a miserable pile of secrets. Dracula said in a cold tone that could make even the bravest of men cow before him.Now as for you seeking help. I can personally say I have no intention of leaving this castle. It has been a many years since I gave a single thought about the outside world. Whether you can find help or not is not up to me. He said in a tone that spoke of him being done with the topic at hand. Nyx then took a deep breathe and walked in. Her own stride was casual with a bit of elegance. She had never gone out of the way show off, and the grace and elegance she generally did show was what came natural to her as a vampire. As she walked in she put a smile on her face and spoke with relative ease as she was a bit use to her grandfathers moods. So are the unpleasantries finished? She then turned to Erith and said. I will also gander that with grandfathers refusal you are done here disturbing our home? She asked while putting her raven black hair in a braid a bit more absent mindedly as after all it had turned out Erith was just here to obtain an objective. Which after observing her she was not surprised.

WC: 363
WTWC: 363
Back to top Go down
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:08 am

Erith only kept a smile on her face as he compared her to her father, calculating and cold but the truth would never reach his ears for he had no reason to learn it so she kept quiet until he denied her offer, an offer that was not even aimed towards him. She turned back to watch as Nyx reentered the room and her smile grew wider."Oh my offer was not for you dear grandfather, it was aimed towards my sister here." As she spoke she reached into her sachel and retrieved her book of knowledge, opening it up to a page and began writing in it. "Now are you going to listen to what I have to say or cast me out." She kept her voice in a tempting tone to keep the listeners curious.
Back to top Go down
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:39 am

Nyx heard that the offer was for her as she leaned against the stone wall. She chuckled at this as she doubted that Erith had even known she had existed until this day. After all her father had made it clear she and her brother were rejects and not something he cared for. So she doubted a hundred years had changed that view. Well why should I come with you? After all you called us the misfit vampires. You have given no reason thus far why I should come. Honestly the only interest I have is going to see what has changed in the past fifteen years I have been asleep for.I am sure it has changed and that I could find something fun to do. But honestly Erith I really do not like your attitude, and I can go out and see the world if I wanted to. It is not like I am not allowed to leave Castlevania. I often have to go on escapades in the past. But I guess the polite thing would be to ask what you need assistance with. Nyx continued absentmindedly as if she did not care. She often found that if she gave the impression of being an uncaring air head it often lead to people under estimating her.

WC: 221
WTWC: 584
Back to top Go down
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 am

"I am not just here to give you an option to leave. I'm here to give you an opportunity to be considered a real vampire and possibly even the respect of the royal vampires." She smirked a little knowing there was always a tug with anyone's.
Back to top Go down
Nyx Dracul

Nyx Dracul

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 pm

Nyx listened to what Eirth said and wanted to laugh. Instead she gave up with her braid and took out a black and white bow from a pouch tied to her hip. She tied her black hair up into a ponytail. Honestly every word Erith had just muttered annoyed her, and held little to no interest. She was a full blooded true vampire already. Apparently her brother, her and her grandfather were outcast. Maybe that is what Erith meant by true vampire comment. If so it truly heal no interest as the lifestyle she had live the past hundred years was fine by her and she had no issues with it. As for having the respect of the royal vampires. It meant nothing to her either. Though it might mean that she could possibly get a chance to question her father Alucard after all this time. She could feel that some of her power had already returned. Maybe if worse came to worse she could at least hopefully use her true form to help her beat answers out of him. After all what sort of father just left his children just because there vampire blood had yet to purge the human blood? Nyx sighed and said. I will go, but not for the reasons you just said. Sorry but I am not so petty and vain. I have not lived with my royal tittle to inflate my ego. I have been nothing more than a humble outcast and adventurer when I wanted to have some fun. She said stretching her arms a bit. Giles stood up and bowed saying. Well then my lady I shall go prepare some bags with supplies for this adventure. Of course I will follow and serve you as best as I can. Nyx nodded with a smile and said. Of course Giles. I would not have expected anything less of you. She said with a smile. Giles would quickly leave the dining room and Nyc would head to the front door. She would await for both Erith and Giles to arrive. Gile would come wearing a bag on his back and he handed Nyx a pack as well, albeit a smaller one. She shouldered it with ease and once Erith was there they could set out. Nyx would smile as her bare feet would hit the road onto a new adventure.

WC: 405
WTWC: 989

OOC left thread. Saya you can make or direct me to whatever thread your leading me to
Back to top Go down
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:28 am

Erith smileeed knowing she would be able to get her to take up the offer one way or another and stood back listening to her finish her words beefore giving out her response. "Well either way I am glad to hear you will be joining me for such a mission. They are always a hassle to go alone especially in my condition." This was true but she could handle herself. It was just much easier to have an extra pair of hands when doing dirty work.

Once she was ready to go Erith left the castle with her and off towards the necromancer's castle near Asyl to begin the first part of her plan.

Ooc: just meet on the arc thread ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castlevania  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castlevania    Castlevania  Empty

Back to top Go down

Castlevania
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waking the Shadows :: Lands of Olair :: Northern Fields of Darkness-
Jump to: