Waking the Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fantasy land hidden from the outside world, the races of Olair are protected by a group of elite warriors known as the Shadow Watchers. But evil grows close.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Word count submissions close Sunday night...
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Return of Evil: Travel to the Necromancer's fortress (Arc Thread)
Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:51 am by Nyx Dracul

» Castlevania
Introduce yourself! EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:28 am by Saya Weiss

» Suggestions to the Admins
Introduce yourself! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:18 am by Nyx Dracul

» Arc Point Spending
Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:37 am by Saya Weiss

» Arc Point System
Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:50 am by Saya Weiss

» Unique Abilities Apps
Introduce yourself! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 am by Saya Weiss

» Joanne Riesse
Introduce yourself! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:20 pm by President Boom

» Ethreal Earth App
Introduce yourself! EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:16 pm by President Boom

» Great Ventus Shield
Introduce yourself! EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:15 pm by President Boom

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+2
The Eml
Saya Weiss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

Fame : 0

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:46 am

As administrator of this forum allow me to introduce you to the role play world of Olair and to the many adventures that await you. You may call me Saya and for as long as I can I will be active on this site, here to answer your questions and sort out any problems you might be having whether it be with the site itself or just someone who is causing trouble.

To introduce myself off I am a major otaku and have a love for the fantasy genre. This is the first forum I have made on my own so I am hoping this goes better than expected. I am pretty laid back so I will not be hard to get along with but I do not tolerate people who are just here to cause trouble so as long as you are here to have fun and make some friends along the way then you are welcomed to stay for as long as you wish. I am called by many other names based on other forums I've rped on, going by Angel, Yama, and Crissy so feel free to call me by any of those. ^^

PS - Just remember that the shadows are always watching.

Last edited by Saya Weiss on Tue May 27, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://slaythedark.rpg-board.net
The Eml

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:35 pm

As long time friend to the administrator of this forum, allow ME to introduce you to myself. Kidding, but yes. Welcomes all around to any and all who may come. I am The Eml, but my friends call me Eml or Emmell. Like my friend Saya, who I more than likely won't refer to as such, I am open to any and all questions, and shall do my utmost to help further the community.

As for the type of person I am, I am a small time otaku, but I do shall the love for the fantasy genre that the dearest admin does. This isn't the first forum I've had a role in moderating, it's one of the... I'd like to say 20 or so. I have much experience as a mod, and as a roleplayer. I'm really rather friendly, but don't do anything stupid, or I'll not hesitate to call you out on it. I don't expect that to be a problem, and I'm looking forward to making some new RP friends and as such.... welcome to the world of Olair.
Back to top Go down
President Boom
Admin
President Boom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Hello, I am one of the admins here and I am a good friend o the owner's, it's nice to meet you all~. You'll all be getting warm welcomes from me too, so don't be afraid to say hi. I am Le Baabaa, or just Le Baa. I also go by Kaycee, or you can call me by my character name, Joanne or Riesse. If you ever have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them and help you out. And with community development, you bet I'll be a part of it!

Well, I can't say for sure that I am an otaku person, only a very teeny weeny amount maybe. Lol. Like Em above, I do love the fantasy genre because who wouldn't? This is close to being the 20th forum that I have been apart of. I too have quite a bit of experience as a mod and admin, and I'd say I have some decent rp skills. Now, just because I am your friend, doesn't mean there won't be some rules~. I am really big on rules and enjoy enforcing fair ones! So, let's all be good friends and make this forum one of the best and welcome...to Olair.
Back to top Go down
Aragorn(Aiden)

Aragorn(Aiden)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi, my name's Aiden(call me Aidenboo, Iden, Addy, or whatever else nickname you have for me :3) o.o, i don't know if I'm buddies with the owner or not like emmell or kaycee but I'm a random person on here and will stay as one for now. I'm here to be a buddy to whoever wants a buddy, but I won't stand for cruelty or arrogance.

Stuff about myself: well, I'm not an otaku at all. I love cute or disturbing things, or even disturbingly cute. I'm mentally unstable, I have moderated and/or RPed on close to 20 forums, I dislike talking about myself(like I am now) but I have a nasty habit of doing it. I love hugs, hugs are glorious and they make me feel wonderful inside. I have stupid, lazy, intelligent, and hyperactive moments, I tend to introduce some humor and stuff into rp and I'm also a tad brutal when it comes to an rp kill and I also have the nasty tendency to kill myself outta boredom. I love art and I love literacy. I'm decently easy to get along with, and I despise the fact that someone hates me. I don't really know what to say left, so I guess if you looked out your window at night, you'll see me waving to you (Hi (O_O)) *waves*.

Oh, and welcome(both you and myself) to Olair, I hope we can have fun together :3

Last edited by Aragorn(Aiden) on Thu May 29, 2014 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Eml

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:48 am

^ The part about him killing his characters is true. Nobody else can even kill him because he does it first.
Back to top Go down
President Boom
Admin
President Boom

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:49 am

And that is part of why he is awesome o.o
Back to top Go down
Saya Weiss
Admin
Saya Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:55 am

Yup, not a big fan of killing characters but he has a knack for not caring about keeping his alive much. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://slaythedark.rpg-board.net
Lee-Lee (Morana Kedves)

Lee-Lee (Morana Kedves)

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:31 am

Hello! I'm Leah but you can call me Lee-lee or whatever. Honestly I'm clumsy, awkward and get distracted easily. Someone once described me as a "puppy" and I guess that's sort of accurate because I'm still figuring out life, I'm very loyal to my friends and I like cuddling so yeah I'm a puppy. I also like bad jokes so if you ever want to tell a joke I'm all ears. I'm an otaku and just a giant nerd of things but not in a bad way or anything I love this about me. I really enjoy learning about new things that are interesting and cool. Or supporting art and people that do something great for it's chosen medium. I really like all forms of art and admire people that have a real passion for what they do. I practice the guitar, I'm learning french and I take classes on creative writing. I'm not very experienced with roleplaying just because most of the forums I join or want to join die before they get into full swing or I get lost in the crowd of larger forums. I'm really looking forward to this and having fun with you guys. If you ever need anything I'd be happy to help any way I can.
Back to top Go down
halertje

halertje

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Hello i am halertje, this is the second forum were i am gonne try to rp so don't expect much  tongue 
Ik realy like reading(everything not only manga :p) i can to this forum because a friend let me know about it and i really like fantasy, i am also a gamer and have the habit of not posting soon enough some of the admins can prove this :p, but i am willing to do my best and learn to make them faster posts, i am also planning on writing a book and more i can't think of at the moment, if you want to know more just pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waking the Shadows :: Waking The Shadows :: Introductions-
Jump to: